Nutrition in Motion
The Right Weigh!.. For You.
Moving toward a Healthier you!
The Right Weigh!..For You.
Are you sick and tired of dieting?
Do you feel like you are doing everything right and still not getting the results you are looking for?
Are you confused about all the conflicting information regarding what to eat?
Are your eating habits and lack of success leading to feelings of shame, guilt and defeat?
Are you looking for additional support?
At The Right Weigh For You! Program we understand these challenges and how they can limit your success. We can help you navigate all of the conflicting information and help you create a personalized map to success.
You are not alone, we are here to do this with you.
Classes start each month!
Unlike any diet program, The Right Weigh!.. For You. (TRW) is a comprehensive approach to weight loss, optimum health and overall wellness. TRW is a 90-day program designed by medical practitioners that consists of group classes and individual visits with our multi-disciplinary team of providers.
Over the course of 12 weeks, we will lead you through a 6-phase meal plan designed to help you feel more energetic, decrease your risk of heart disease and diabetes, and improve memory, circulation, and digestive health. During this time, you will also learn about and identify the physical, psychological and environmental reasons why we eat and overeat.
By the completion of this program you will have all the tools you need to be successful in achieving your health goals. This program includes 6 elements that are essential to your success.
The weekly classes are informative, interactive and fun while the one-on-ones are designed to help you customize the program to your own personal needs.
6 Elements of Success:
- (12) weekly classes on various topics
- (3) one-on-one sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- (1) one-on one session with a Nurse Practitioner
- Optional sessions with a Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- MedGem metabolism testing
- Tanita body composition measurements (throughout the program)
We collect a $75.00 non-refundable registration fee. This fee covers the cost of administration, binders, and program materials.
In order to make this program cost effective for everyone, the classes and the one-on-one sessions with our licensed medical practitioners are billed through your insurance as preventative services. These visits are typically covered with the exception of your co-pay. If you would like to verify these services are covered, simply call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask about nutrition visits with a Registered Dietitian under preventive care.
Important: Evidence has shown us that the participants that have been most successful with this program have made a commitment to attend all classes and one-on-one sessions.Because space is limited and to keep you on track with the program, we require that you attend 8 out of 12 classes and a minimum of 4 one-on-one sessions. If you don’t meet this commitment, you will be charged $500.00.
If you are still struggling despite following the program, we will continue to investigate potential causes. Additional testing is available to uncover barriers to success. These include:
- Metabolic Testing: Measuring your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) determines exactly how many calories you should be consuming in order for us to develop an accurate and personal nutrition plan.
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Many individuals struggle with undiagnosed food sensitivities. Continued exposure to these foods may cause bloating, brain fog, fatigue and lead to chronic inflammation which makes losing weight difficult.
- Boston Heart Diagnostics: A state-of-the-art comprehensive test to evaluate your risk of chronic disease is available to provide you with much more information than your typical labs.
- Cortisol Testing: Cortisol imbalances due to poor sleeping patterns, non-standard work schedules and stress can inhibit your ability to lose weight. Saliva testing for cortisol gives us a clear understanding of your levels throughout the day and provides a roadmap to treatment.
We understand that losing weight is the first step in the journey. TRW focuses on continued support make a lifelong change through a variety of additional programs.
Phase 2: 7-week long extension of the TRW program that includes information on grocery shopping, meal planning, managing cravings, eating for optimal performance, and what to do when nothing else is working.
Support for TRW Alumni: We offer continued support in a group setting covering a variety of topics on wellness, self care, cooking and meal prep. Classes are offered and promoted individually throughout the year.